During the trip, you usually stay in 3-4 hotels; a couple will stay in double rooms and shared rooms if you are the same gender. Depending on the tours and regions where the tour’s downtown destinations are not tourist destinations, homestays and 2-star hotels will be the best choices.
It depends on the group sizes, and we like to provide team members to guide the group:
- One guide per 5 people
Group size will vary depending on where and how you travel, but our average group size is about 14. This allows our guides to give clients personalized attention and manage the groups better and also allows group members to become familiar with each other much more manageable.
- If you are a group of friends or a family of 4 people? We will offer you a private trip.
- Groups of 5 – 10 are the usual, with 14 people on join-in group tours at the maximum.
- When you’ve required a group of more than 14 people and less than 30! We will accommodate your need.
Our guides are locals. Each is well-trained and licensed with years of experience and deep expertise in the countries and uses local knowledge on cycling trips.
Our guides speak English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Russian. English-speaking bike guides will be in charge of joining group tours because there are different nationalities.
- Classic tours:
If you want to join as a family with kids, please let us know, and we’ll do our best to accommodate you in a family room or at least rooms next to each other. Kids must be six years old at minimum.
- Cycling tours:
It depends on the trip you require and its destinations/ regions. We will let you know your requirements.
If the trip’s destinations/ regions are flat lands, routes are safe, and your kids allow to join you on the journey:
- From 8 to 13 years old, join to ride with your family only
- From 14 to 17 years old, join a group tour as adults.
On a daily tour, your luggage/suitcase is safe on backup services, and support vehicles are always near you, and you will see them regularly after riding every 20km.
- An initial 30% deposit is required to hold the trip, and the outstanding balance will pay 15 days before the trip starts.
- If you book within 30 days, the remaining balance will be due immediately.
- Payment can be wire money via bank transfer or online with a debit/credit card.
- We need the whole package fully paid for at least 30 days if you are a solo traveler and want to join a group tour.
- Suppose you are a family or a group of friends and want to book your private tour! We need your confirmation at least 15 days before travel. Then the full payment will be due right away.
- Our licensed guides are well first aid-training. In addition, we have a 24/7 emergency number list where we operate your trip and pay your local insurance as compulsory. Our support vehicles are always nearby; just a phone call as they are in our hands.
- YES! We strongly recommend you get comprehensive travel insurance, covering complete medical.
If you have any dietary restrictions, allergies, vegetarian or vegan. Please fill on the booking form as you book the trip, and our tour operators and guides will try their best to accommodate your requirements.
Our passion team has been scouting and exploring new routes every year. Our bike guides are well-trained, and they know our hand-picked paths to tailor the distance you want.
We mostly ride on small paths and back roads where no traffic vehicles are at all. Sometimes we followed minor roads with less traffic to re-join the small routes.
- It depends on location, region! Each itinerary has a well-informed; road surface and road conditions. Most trails, paths, and country back roads support vehicles that cannot follow. Don’t worry about the daily cycling distance, although it is too long! You can meet our support vehicle at intervals of 15km/ every 15km if someone in the group would love to rest on the support vehicle and wish to continue riding at the next point.
- The cycling distance is flexible. If you are tired, why not rest in the air-conditioned van while the others can continue biking as long as they wish. Along the way, advise the guide where you would like to stay longer or stop for some pictures because everything will be arranged based on your requirements.
- Along the cycle routes, advise the guide where you would like to stay longer or stop for some shots of pictures because everything had arranged based on your requirements
What is included in the tour price?
- MTB bike hired
- Experienced English-speaking bike guides
- Support vehicles: A/C van/minibus/truck
- Cold water, snacks, and fruits on daily cycling
- Daily breakfast, Lunches, Dinners. Check each itinerary and tour page to see meal exclusion.
What is not included in the tour price?
- International flights to destinations where your tour begins.
- Pre-tour and post-tour hotels
- Travel Insurance
- Personal expenses
We use good quality Trek/ Giant mountain bikes and hybrid mountain tain bikes, with 27.5′ and 29′ wheel sizes. All bikes use the Shimano Deore group set and hydraulic brake.
- Bike sizes are available; S, M, L, XL, XL, XXL
Our cycling tours vary in conditions from flatland to mountain regions. The routes also have different levels ranging from day tours to multi-day tours.
– Excursion from 1 to 6 days
– Touring from 7 to 20 days
– Mountain cycling tours from 4 to 20 days. Trip’s participants have to be experienced
All our tours’s routes are graded from easygoing to challenging. Each cyclist has a different level, so flexibility with distance routes is important to different cycling experiences. For example, a tough tour can be made from moderate due to a support van enabling the rider to escape the more significant ascents. Giving you options to make your trip, Great!
The long trips are definitely not recommended for beginners.